The #1 Dental Chew Vets Recommend Most1
When vets recommend a dental chew, ORAVET Dental Hygiene Chews are the first-place winner.1
- #1 recommended dental chew product overall1
- #1 recommended for controlling bad breath1
- #1 recommended for controlling plaque and tartar1
- #1 dental chew product vets give their own dogs1
Reasons to Get ORAVET® Chews
1. Fresh breath—and a healthy smile.
Lots of dogs have bad breath, and a common cause of bad breath in dogs is the buildup of plaque and bacteria on the teeth and gums. ORAVET chews fight bad breath before it starts—by preventing bacterial attachment.
2. A unique ingredient.
ORAVET Dental Hygiene Chews contain delmopinol, an ingredient used in human oral care rinses. Delmopinol coats the teeth, preventing bacteria from attaching to the enamel, inhibiting plaque formation, and keeping your dog’s mouth protected.
3. Prevents plaque and tartar buildup.
ORAVET chews have been clinically shown to combat plaque, tartar, and bad breath.2 Oral care is a key component of your dog’s wellbeing, and ORAVET chews help ensure that your pet is getting the oral care they need, day after day.
4. A dual-action design to clean and protect.
When your dog bites into an ORAVET chew, the chewing action removes plaque on the teeth all the way down to the gumline. As this occurs, delmopinol is released and coats the teeth to help prevent bacterial attachment.